- Laboratory Tested
- Safe to Use
- Easy to Maintain
- Wide coverage area
UVC Surface Disinfection, Ozone Free
Kills up to 99.9% bacteria, germs and viruses
UVC Lamp Life
15 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes
Dual Control Method
Manual Control via Control Panel, Remote Control
Time Delay, Safety Motion Sensor
Motion Sensor Range
Rated Input Power
AC 220 V, 60 Hz
Base - 24 x 24 cm / Height (Unopened) - 68 cm / Height (Extended) - 107 cm
- Homes (Bedroom, Children’s Room/Nursery, Living Room, Kitchen)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Salons or Spas
What’s Inside the Box:
- UV Care Shield 150 Unit
- Remote Control
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Plug in to start (220 V)
- Press the POWER button manually via the control panel or via the remote control.
- Choose the desired time- 15, 30, or 60 minutes.
- 15 mins = Press the power button once
- 30 minutes = Press the power button twice
- 60 minutes = Press the power button thrice
- Built in safety features are as follows:
- Time Delay Feature. UVC lamp will turn on after twenty (20) seconds allowing user ample time to vacate the room.
- Safety Motion Sensor. Automatically turns off the UVC lamp when motion is detected within eight (8) meters. UVC lamp will automatically turn on only if there is no movement detected.
- Please secure that there are no People, Pets, Plants and Paintings inside the room during sterilization.
- Ozone-free sterilization will begin covering an area of approximately 75 m2
- Unit will auto shut-off after desired sterilization time or option to turn off the unit via remote at any time.
- After use, store the unit properly in a safe, dry and cool place away from children’s reach.
- Place the Shield 150 in a cool, dry, flat and sturdy space.
- Ensure that the device is used only for the intended purpose. Any other usage NOT recommended by the manufacturer may cause damage to the user or device.
- People, pets, plants and paintings should not be inside the room during sterilization.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
Consumables: UV-C Lamp (P2,700)